Got to be NC Festival will offer “three great days of down-home celebration North Carolina-style” May 18th, 2018, through May 20th.
- Friday: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
It takes place at North Carolina State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh. There is no general public parking inside the gates on the Fairgrounds during the Festival. All parking is located off Trinity Rd. There will be a free shuttle from Carter-Finley Stadium to Gate 9 during the peak hours of 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Saturday and Noon – 7 p.m. on Sunday.
Admission and parking are free and so is most of the entertainment, which includes:
- Fireworks Friday and Saturday nights
- Dan Dan the Farmer Man
- Everything that Matters in the Kitchen Cooking Show
- Lauryn Zepeda with Gringo the Trick Pony
- Ready, Set, Grow Agri-tainment Show
- Lineman’s Rodeo
- Kidz Corral
- Antique Tractor Pull
- Kids’ Pedal Tractor Pull
- Pig Patch Birthing Center
- Pig races
- Live music: Carolina Bluegrass Battle
- 7 bands on Dorton Arena Lawn Stage
- Much more
Some of the activities do have a fee, but they are clearly marked on the website:
- Carnival Rides and Games
- Food from Independent Vendors
- Got to Be NC Homegrown Fare presented by Lowes Foods- $3 adult admission
- Pony Rides
- Masonic Carolina Pig Jig – $15 adults (11 and up), $5 ages 7-10, 6 and under are FREE