Artsplosure–the Raleigh Arts Festival will be back again on May 21st and 22nd, 2022, bringing art, music, kids’ activities and entertainment to downtown Raleigh.
- Saturday, May 21st: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, May 22nd: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The festival features the work of more than 175 juried fine artists and craftspeople, and 10 different categories. All art will be available for purchase.
On Sunday, the Art Market will be open from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. specifically for patrons with accessibility needs.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
Some of the exciting features of the festival:
- Poetry Fox
- Triangle Potters Guild
- Wood Turners Guild
- Song Confessional
- Student Art Show
- NC Rural Center’s Rural Through a Different Lens
There will be tons for kids to experience and do, including:
- Musical performances
- Magic show
- Paper marbling
- Foam soap prints
- Community weaving
- Much more
Artsplosure Stage Schedule
Saturday Stage Schedule
- 11 a.m.: Shrubb
- 12:30 p.m.: Lou Hazel
- 2 p.m.: Walker Lukens
- 3:30 p.m.: Sam Outlaw
- 5 p.m.: Abraham Alexander
- 6:30 p.m.: County Soul Songbook
Sunday Stage Schedule
- 10 a.m.: David Scott Binany
- 11 a.m.: Bill & The Belles
- 12:30 p.m.: Joslyn & The Sweet Compression
- 2 p.m.: The Minks
- 3:30 p.m.: SUSTO
- 6:30 p.m.: Indigo DeSouza
Accessibility at Artsplosure
Artsplosure intends to make the festival welcoming and accessible to everyone:
- The festival will take place along Fayetteville and its side streets, which are fully accessible for people with limited mobility. This City of Raleigh-owned property complies with all ADA recommendations and design standards.
- The festival’s designated accessible drop off and entry point will be located on the south side of City Plaza, adjacent to the Marriott Hotel traffic circle, on Fayetteville Street. The City will have all other street entry points barricaded with large trucks, and this location is convenient with easy ingress and egress.
- The juried Art Market will open an hour early at 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 10, for those who require longer to access the festival experience.
- Assistive listening devices, audio description, and sign language interpretation will be provided, if requested by audience members at least seven business days in advance.
- Kidsplosure arts and craft activities are especially designed to be fun and enriching for everyone.
Check out a big list of summer festivals in the Triangle, or take a quick look at a few here: