Adding to our huge list of wonderful Christmas light displays is Fieldstream Farm Christmas Lights.
At Fieldstream Farm, 8008 Old Stage Road, Raleigh, Fieldstream Farm Christmas Lights is a favorite destination for those seeking out a festive light experience.
The light show has been growing since 1996 and now features one million LED lights.See the best Christmas light displays in the Triangle
One highlight is the Tunnel of Lights, perhaps the longest LED lit tunnel in the world, with over 200,000 lights.
Another attraction of the experience is the 40-foot tall Santa!
The light show takes place every day from November 21st to December 31st, 2020.
- Monday to Thursday: 6:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 5:30 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 5:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
When you purchase a ticket, you’ll choose a time slot.
- Vehicles with 1 to 8 passengers: $20
- Vans and buses with 9-18 passengers: $40
- Buses with 19 or more people: $75
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap