Hill Ridge Farms’ popular Festival of Lights drive-thru attraction is returning in 2022, opening the night of Thanksgiving. It’s on our list of the best Christmas light displays in the Triangle.
The display is a mile long and features over a million lights.
Hill Ridge Farms is at 703 Tarboro Road, Youngsville. Please enter the farm off of Tarboro Road.
We’ve put together a huge list of holiday events in the Triangle, including parades, festivals, markets, Santa visits, and more. Check out our growing day by day list of holiday events in the Triangle!
Festival of Lights will take place every night from Thursday, November 23, 2023 (Thanksgiving), to December 30, 2023, with the following exception:
- Festival of Lights is closed November 27 to 30, 2023
Hours are 5:30 to 9 p.m.
The cost is only $20 for your whole vehicle if you pay in cash, or $23 with credit/debit cards. No RVs or buses allowed, just family passenger cars, trucks and vans.
Hill Ridge Farms doesn’t offer online or advance tickets. Last year wait times were minimal and did not exceed 20 minutes.
Know Before You Go
- They do not offer concessions. Bring drinks and snacks to enjoy during the drive-thru.
- They do not have full service restrooms onsite. They do offer several portable toilet stations.
- Pets are allowed. Do not forget their leash should they need a potty break.
- You can not park and combine into one vehicle on the property. You will need to do that offsite due to the layout of our drive-thru only light show.
- Make sure you secure all car seats and seat belts PRIOR to exiting the farm. Please use the pull-off area provided at the end of the light show.
- DO NOT pull off on any neighboring yards.
More Holiday Events in the Triangle
Check out our big day by day list of holiday events in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: