After a year off, the North Carolina Chinese Lantern Festival is returning to Koka Booth Amphitheatre, 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, in 2021.
The festival will run from November 19th, 2021, to January 9th, 2022, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. each evening. From Thursday to Sunday evenings, the Twilight Ticket Experience will get you in at 4:30 p.m.
The popular holiday event will feature all new displays and enhanced programming.
Any night tickets offer the greatest flexibility. They are $25 per person for ages 3 and older. Children 2 and under are admitted free and do not need a ticket.
Date Specific Tickets to the Chinese Lantern Festival
- Friday, Saturday and holidays: $20 for adults if you buy in advance, and $15 in advance for kids ages 3-12
- Sunday to Thursday: $16 for adults if you buy in advance and $11 in advance for kids ages 3-12
- Seniors (age 55+), military, and college students pay $13 in advance, or $15 the night of the visit. Sunday to Thursday only.
- Groups of 20 more can get a discounted rate Sunday to Thursday, but not from December 18th to January 1st. Email VIP@BoothAmp.com for information.
More to know about North Carolina Chinese Lantern Festival
- The festival is rain or shine
- No refunds or exchanges
- “Any night” tickets can be used only once
- The walkways are paved and are wheelchair accessible.
- Venue concession stands will be selling a variety of food, beverages and holiday treats
Upcoming Events in the Triangle -- both virtual and in-personCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Monday, November 29, 2021
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Wednesday, December 1, 2021