The North Carolina Chinese Lantern Festival is returning to Koka Booth Amphitheatre, 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, in 2022.
The festival will run from November 18, 2022, to January 8th, 2023, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. each evening. From Tuesday to Sunday evenings (but not on holidays), the Twilight Ticket Experience will get you in at 4:30 p.m.
The popular holiday event will feature all new displays and enhanced programming.
Any night tickets offer the greatest flexibility, but also cost the most. They are $30 per person for ages 3 and older. Children 2 and under are admitted free and do not need a ticket.
Date Specific Tickets to the Chinese Lantern Festival
- Friday, Saturday and holidays: $20 for adults if you buy in advance, and $15 in advance for kids ages 3-12
- Sunday to Thursday: $16 for adults if you buy in advance and $11 in advance for kids ages 3-12
- Tickets are $5 more at the gate.
- Seniors (age 55+), military, and college students pay $13 in advance, or $15 the night of the visit. Sunday to Thursday only.
- Groups of 20 more can get a discounted rate Sunday to Thursday, but not from December 19th to January 1st. Email email@example.com for information.
More to know about North Carolina Chinese Lantern Festival
- The festival is rain or shine
- No refunds or exchanges
- “Any night” tickets can be used only once
- The walkways are paved and are wheelchair accessible.
- Venue concession stands will be selling a variety of food, beverages and holiday treats
More Holiday Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of holiday events in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: