The annual Light up the Night Hillsborough Holiday Parade will take place Sunday, December 4th, 2022, starting at 4 p.m., in Downtown Hillsborough.
The parade will travel south on Churton Street from Corbin Street to Margaret Lane, and end at the intersection of Margaret Lane and Cameron Street.
We are putting together a huge list of holiday events in the Triangle, including parades, festivals, markets, Santa visits, and more. Check out our growing day by day list of holiday events in the Triangle!
Immediately after the parade, there will be a tree lighting ceremony and community sing on the Old Courthouse Square.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Signing up for Triangle on the Cheap's daily email
- Free events this week
- Day by Day list of holiday events
- What Christmas food can dogs eat?
- Best Christmas Lights in the Triangle
- Christmas tree farms and lots near the Triangle
- Free pictures with Santa in the Triangle
- Holiday Markets in the Triangle
- Christmas Trains in North Carolina
More Holiday Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of holiday events in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: