Firefly Farm, at 4911 Hunt Road, Hillsborough, is bringing back its popular fall and Halloween attraction, The Witch’s Haunted Barn, in 2022.
This is a low-priced, family-friendly activity. It’s not meant to be a very scary experience, but, instead, a whimsical look at Halloween, so it should be suitable for all kids of all ages.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
The cost is just $10 per person, and children 2 and under are admitted for free. Adults must accompany children.
Tickets are on sale now. Find tickets here.
The attraction will take place all Saturdays in October, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Gates open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 6 p.m.
Some of what you might encounter in the Haunted Barn:
- A coffin fitting room, complete with outfits for your eternal rest
- A graveyard full of unsettled souls
- A room of First and Last Aid with a Mad Doctor
- A haunted nursery
- Ring around a rosie
- A coffin in the kitchen where the Kitchen Crone is whipping up delectable goodies
- The Butcher’s room
- Hallway of Horrors (and clowns)
- The Vault
- The Dungeon
- A Witches Coven
Photography is encouraged! At the end of the barn, every child will receive candy.
Costumes are encouraged. There is a considerable amount of walking required, and the farm is not wheelchair accessible.
The purchase of the ticket to the Witch’s Haunted Barn also allows access to all activities on the farm:
- Meet miniature donkeys, horses and chickens
- Exploring the pond walk
- Enjoy the meandering paths on the pasture walk
- Food trucks
You are welcome to spend time on the farm before or after your timed visit to the Haunted Barn. Picnic tables and a restroom are available.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
- 25+ Farmers Markets in the Triangle
- Fall Festivals in the Triangle
- Scenic drives for fall color in the mountains and the Triangle
- Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat in the Triangle
- Halloween events in the Triangle
- Where to pick your own produce in the Triangle
- Subscribing to Triangle on the Cheap's email list
- Haunted trails, corn mazes, pumpkin patches and more fall fun in the Triangle
- Free and cheap things to do this week in the Triangle
More Halloween Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of Halloween events and ideas in the Triangle, or see a quick list here: