La Vita Dolce at Southern Village, 610 Market St in Chapel Hill, hosts Wine Down Wednesday every Wednesday, starting April 18th, 2018, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sip a new wine, bubbly, or wine cocktail (think Sangrias!) each week with free palate-pleasing samples during our open social! We’ll also have live music on our patio, discounts on all wine, and free treats for kids. Small plates — including our popular Cheese & Accoutrements plate — gelato, and sorbetto will be available for order. Come mingle, sip, and enjoy the weather with us!
- Taste a new wine or wine cocktail each week
- 30% off wine glasses
- 50% off wine bottles
- Live Music on the Patio
- Free Treats for Kids
Here’s the upcoming schedule for bands:
- Aug 8: Dan + The Footnotes (Folk/Blues/Acoustic Favorites)
- Aug 15: Brian Swanson (Singer/Songwriter)
- Aug 22: Alice Osborn (Upbeat Americana)
- Aug 29: Isabel Taylor + Leah Kaufman (Americana)
- Sept 5: Eric Banan (Folk/Funk/Blues)
- Sept 12: The Nashvilifiers (Americana)
- Sept 19: Blue Ginger (Classic Rock/Pop)
- Sept 26: Michael Paris (Folk/Americana)
- Oct 3: Vinyl Revival (Rock/Rockabilly)
Learn about more summer concert series in the Triangle.
And here is a day-by-day list of upcoming outdoor concerts: