La Vita Dolce at Southern Village, 610 Market St in Chapel Hill, will once again host Wine Down Wednesday every Wednesday, from April to October, 2021, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This is the 5th year for Wine Down Wednesday and it’s a favorite tradition in Chapel Hill.
Mingle, sip, and enjoy great weather and live music at this open social.
- 30% off Wine by the Glass
- 50% off Wine by the Bottle
- Live Music on the Patio 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Free Gelato Toppings for Kids
This is a kid-friendly and dog-friendly event.
There are a few changes this year.
There will be less patio seating this year due to distancing of tables, so they’re taking reservations. Make sure you have a table by calling 919-968-1635. Parties with reservations must arrive by 6 p.m.
- Please wear a mask at all times, unless seated at your table. The staff will be masked at all times.
- When you arrive, please first locate a clean table. Choose any table that isn’t occupied and has a menu — these have been properly disinfected. If you made a reservation, find the table with your name on it! When you leave, put your menu in the “Used Menu” basket by the front door for disinfecting.
- Please have no more than 6 people sitting together, unless you all live in the same household.
- To maintain safe spacing, please sit only at the, and please don’t move a table. If you need a table moved, please ask the staff if it’s possible.
Designate one person at your table to order for the group. This person should stand on the marked X’s that form a line leading to the register inside.
Once you order, the staff will let you know if you can wait inside momentarily for your food/drinks, or if they will bring it out to your table when it’s ready. Hand sanitizer is available for guests at the register area.
September and October Schedule for Wine Down Wednesday
- Sep 1: Nashvilifiers (Americana)
- Sep 8: Tea Cup Gin (Pop/Jazz)
- Sep 15: Kenan Davis (Singer/Songwriter)
- Sep 22: Popcorn Blue Band (Jazz/Pop)
- Sep 29: Four on Six (Jazz)
- Oct 6: Vinyl Revival (Classic Rock)
- Oct 13: Neville’s Quarter (Bluegrass)
- Oct 20: Andrew Kasab (Americana/Harp Guitar)
- Oct 27: Popcorn Blue Band (Pop/Jazz)