Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources is hosting a summer concert series in Fletcher Park and Pullen Park summer of 2018.
These concerts are free to attend. Food will be available for purchase.
Fletcher Park is at 820 Clay Street, Raleigh.
Pullen Park is at 408 Ashe Avenue, Raleigh.
The concerts at Fletcher Park will be on Sundays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., and the concerts at Pullen Park will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Here’s the schedule:
Fred Fletcher Park – 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 3 – Milagro Saints
- Sunday, June 10- Raleigh Concert Band
- Sunday, July 1 – Triangle Taiko
- Sunday, July 15 – SWAG
- Sunday, July 29 – Devereux Meadow Grounds Crew
Pullen Park – 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 19 – Mysti Mayhem Trio
- Tuesday, June 26 – McCullers Crossroad
- Wednesday, June 27 – United States Army Field Band – Jazz Ambassadors
- Tuesday, July 10 – GrassStreet
- Tuesday, July 24 – Raleigh Jazz Orchestra
Band schedule subject to change.
More outdoor concerts in the Triangle
Read about more summer concert series in the Triangle.
Upcoming outdoor concerts in the Triangle, day by day: