Tobacco Road Harley-Davidson, at 1126 S Saunders Street, Raleigh, NC, is hosting The Rally in Raleigh October 7th to 9th, 2022.
This is a weekend packed with live music, food trucks, beer, vendors, games, and, of course, motorcycles. It’s presented by GEICO Motorcycles and Tobacco Road Harley-Davidson. It takes place at the dealership.
Rally in Raleigh Hours
- Friday, October 7th: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Dealership open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Saturday, October 8th: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Dealership open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Sunday, October 9th: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Dealership open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Tickets are not required to attend Rally in Raleigh, but some of the activities might have costs associated with them. Food and drink will be available for sale, there will be multiple vendors, and there will also be a silent auction and a 50/50 raffle.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
- 5 to 9 p.m.: Liquid Pleasure
- 2:to to 4 p.m.: Jar of Flies
- 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.: Circle City Rockers
- 7 to 9 p.m.: Crush
- 1 to 3 p.m.: Pseudo Cowboys
- Ride-in Bike Show
- Smash a Honda for Charity
- Axe throwing with Crazy Axe
- Free henna tattoos
- Silent auction in the main building
- Free bike quick detail service by Driveway Warrior
- Bike Blessing by Capital City Biker Church
- Crave Hot Dog & BBQ
- Hollywood Taco Shop
- Wake the Truck Up
- Tacos Mama Chava
- Belly Busting BBQ
- Carolina Moe’s BBQ
- Jones Lemonade & Slushy
- Free pancake breakfast from Freedom Biker hurch
- Green Onion Bistro
Follow Tobacco Road Harley-Davidson on Facebook for more announcements.
Check out a big list of fall festivals in the Triangle, or take a quick look at a few upcoming festivals here: