The NC Japan Summer Festival promises great food, entertainment, martial arts demonstrations, dancing, a Japanese community market, Karaoke, and more.
It takes place on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., at the Exposition Center at North Carolina State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh.
- $4.50 in advance
- $6 at the gate
- Free for children 12 and under
Parking is free.
Some of what you can expect:
- Bon Dance led by the Bon Odori Club
- Lots of Japanese food and drink choices
- Drumming by Triangle Taiko and Special Taiko
- Martial arts demonstrated by Kendo Doshi Club
- Art sand crafts
- Tables and exhibits displaying Japanese culture
- Japanese community market