The Book of Mormon is at Durham Performing Arts Center, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, through Sunday, August 12th. At this point, tickets are somewhat scarce, and not available at all price levels for all performances. There are tickets remaining, though. Look for tickets.
- Wednesday, August 8th, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 9th, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 10th, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 11th, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 11th, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 12th, 1 p.m.
- Sunday, August 12th, 6:30 p.m.
If you don’t have a ticket and you’re willing to spend a little bit of your time for a chance to get a couple of tickets for a low price, try out the ticket lottery before each show.
Here’s how it works:
- At 2.5 hours before the performance, DPAC will invite guests to fill out an entry card on site at DPAC.
- Each guest may request up to two seats.
- Beginning exactly 2 hours before show time, we will draw names from our lottery.
- The number of seats offered will vary each performance, depending on availability.
- Winners will then proceed to the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC to purchase seats won.
- Seats are $25 each and can be purchased by cash or credit card.
Are you thinking about Hamilton? Hamilton will be at DPAC November 6th through December 2nd. The lottery for low-priced tickets to Hamilton works differently. It’s done online, though the Hamilton app or website. Here are all the details about the ticket lottery for Hamilton tickets in Durham.