Irish Fest in the Forest is an annual Irish music and dance festival, presented by the Ancient Order of Hibernians.
Besides music and dance, there will be Irish sports too from Raleigh Cú Chulainn and Raleigh GAA Youth Club.
It will take place on Saturday, September 16, 2023, from 2 to 8 p.m., at ZincHouse Winery and Brewery, 6225 Wake Forest Hwy, Durham, North Carolina.
Admission is free.
On Saturdays the ZincHouse allows kids until 6 p.m., but only on the first floor and with adult supervision at all times. After 6 p.m. only those 21 and older are permitted.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
- 2 p.m.: Welcome & An Gorta Mor Memorial Pipes and Drums
- 2:25 p.m.: Triggle Academy of Irish Dance
- 2:45 p.m.: Ewes Tree Set 1 (Traditional Irish Folk Band)
- 3:30 p.m.? Kilpatrick Irish Dance School
- 3:50 p.m.: Ewes Tree Set 2
- 4 p.m.: Seisiún (Irish Session) Area opens
- 4:30 p.m.: Raleigh Scottish Dance
- 4:50 p.m.: Charitable Donations Announced & Awarded
- 5:10 p.m.: Inis Cairde School of Irish Dance
- 5:30 p.m.:Evening’s Raffle Winners Announced
- 6 p.m.: Seisiún (Irish Session) Area closes
- 6 p.m.: Nine Times Around (Energetic Irish Pub Rock Band)
- 8 p.m.: Official End
Look for updates on the Facebook event.
Check out a list of fall festivals and Halloween events in the Triangle, or take a quick look at upcoming festivals: