HollyFest is a free event on Saturday, October 27th, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at Jefferson L. Sugg Farm Park at Bass Lake, 2401 Gribsby Avenue, Holly Springs.
The Town of Holly Springs joins with churches, civic organizations and businesses for this annual community celebration. Admission is free. The event is on rain or shine. Click here if you are interested in becoming a vendor or sponsoring this event.
- Enjoy Live Entertainment throughout the day
- Get a jump start on your Christmas list with our Arts & Crafts Vendors
- Children’s Corner full of activities and games
- Kids Zone Inflatables & Rides
- Food for Every Taste
- Local Non-Profit Community Groups
- Business Expo
- Fire Truck & Police Vehicles on Display