HollyFest is a free event on Saturday, October 30th, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at Jefferson L. Sugg Farm Park at Bass Lake, 2401 Gribsby Avenue, Holly Springs.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
The Town of Holly Springs joins with churches, civic organizations and businesses for this annual community celebration. Admission is free. The event is on rain or shine. Click here if you are interested in becoming a vendor or sponsoring this event.
The festival features:
- Live, local entertainment
- Arts and Crafts Alley Market
- Harvest Market
- Children’s Corner, with activities and games
- Kids Zone, with inflatables and rides
- Food and treats
- Local, non-profit community groups
- Business expo, sponsored by Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Fire truck and police vehicles on display
- 2nd Annual HollyFest Scarecrow Contest
Interested in participating in the Scarecrow Contest? You could win a gift certificate of up to $50. Rules of Scarecrow Contest.
Learn all about some of the Triangle’s fall festivals, or look at a quick list here: