The last Friday of every month, from March to November, 2022, rain or shine, Downtown Hillsborough showcases its art scene with the Last Fridays Art Walk from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Explore art galleries, artist studios, fine jewelers, boutique shops and award winning restaurants. There will also be live music, circus performers, spoken word poetry and more.
The activity takes place mostly on and around Churton Street, between West Margaret Lane and West Queen Street.
Last Friday Dates for 2022
- March 25th
- April 29
- May 27
- June 24
- July 29
- August 26
- September 30
- October 28
- November 25
Please visit www.hillsboroughartscouncil.org/last-friday for information on all these venues, including their addresses.
- A Little Something
- Angel Oak Home Loans
- C3 Hillsborough
- Cackalacky Clay at Art Studio Menache
- Coldwell Banker Howard Perry & Walston
- Eagle Lodge/Masonic Hall
- Hillsborough Artists Cooperative & Skylight Gallery
- Hillsborough Arts Council Gallery & Gift Shop
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Hillsborough Visitors Center
- Margaret Lane Gallery
- Orange County Historical Museum
- Paynter Law Firm, PLLC
- Saltire Gallerie
- The Colonial Inn
- The Preservation Fund of Hillsborough
- Thomas Stevens Gallery
- Yonder: Southern Cocktails & Brew