Fest in the West is a free festival in Western Cary on Saturday, May 6th, 2023. It takes place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Thomas Brooks Park, 9008 Green Level Church Road, Cary.
Fest in the West is MUCH more than a pop-up — it’s Western Cary’s signature festival, with entertainment on stages with professional sound, a petting zoo, Imagine Circus entertainers, eight food trucks four breweries, a cidery, a wine seller, 40 craft vendors, and a lot more!
Fest in the West is presented by Chester Goodtree in partnership with Town of Cary.
Check out a big list of spring festivals in the Triangle!
The festival features:
- 2 stages of entertainment
- 2 headlining bands
- Arts and Crafts Village
- Petting zoo
- Beer Garden
- Kids’ Corral
- Food Trucks
Fest in the West is free to attend.
- 11 a.m.: The Phoebes
- 2 p.m.: The Ashley La Rue Band
The Welcome Stage
- 11:10 a.m.: Starpath Dance Academy
- 11:45 a.m.: Rock N Roll High School
- 12:15 p.m.: Premier Martial Arts- Apex
- 1:00 p.m.: Cary-Apex Youth Choir
- 1:45 p.m.: TBA
- 2:25 p.m.: Kirkpatrick Irish Dance
- 3:00 p.m.: Indigo Dance Evolution Academy
- 3:30 p.m.: Bach 2 Rock
There will be a lot for kids, including:
- Face painter
- Bubble artist
- Inflatable Bouncer
- Robotics from the Forge Initiative
- Petting Zoo
The kids’ activities are all free.
- Hillbilly Horseshoes
- Pie Eating Contest
- Cornhole Tourney
Food Truck Vendors
- Andia’s Ice Cream
- Kono Pizza Raleigh
- Lobster Dogs Food Truck
- Mama Voula’s Greek Food Truck
- The Naked Empanada
- Off The Hog
- Jones Lemonade Slushy
- Peddle to the Kettle
Beer Garden Vendors
- Fortnight Brewing Company
- Bond Brothers
- Red, White, Bubbly and Brew
- Bombshell Beer Company
Village of Arts & Crafts
The Village will be filled with artisans who make jewelry, stained glass, wall hangings, photography, pottery and much more.
Check out a list of fall festivals and Halloween events in the Triangle, or take a quick look at upcoming festivals: