Update: This event has been canceled for 2020.
Enjoy a fireworks display after the baseball game at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, 409 Blackwell Street, Durham, on Thursday, July 4th, 2019. The game, which starts at 6:05 p.m., will feature USA Baseball. Tickets are just $15 and are available now.
You don’t have to attend the game to see the fireworks. The gates will open after the end of the 7th ending, based on availability, and people will be let in for free.
However, if you want to be sure to have a spot to watch the fireworks, it’s strongly suggested that you buy a ticket to the game.
Viewing areas outside the ballpark are limited, but include:
- The grassy area behind Diamond View 3
- Burt’s Bees – outside of the North Deck
- Tobacco Road Sports Café
Fireworks will begin a approximately 9:15 p.m.
- Tailgating and / or alcohol is prohibited in the parking decks
- No watching fireworks from the parking decks
- No stopping or illegal parking on public streets or highways
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap
More Triangle 4th of July Celebrations
Read about a wide array of 4h of July celebrations in the Triangle, or look a this day-by-day list: