Enjoy a fireworks display after the baseball game at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, 409 Blackwell Street, Durham, on Tuesday, July 4th, 2023.
The game, which starts at 6:35 p.m., will pit the Durham Bulls against the Norfolk Tides.
Check out a huge list of 4th of July fireworks, parades and celebrations in the Triangle!
Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 919-956-BULL. Single game tickets will go on sale soon.
You don’t have to attend the game to see the fireworks. The gates will open after the end of the 7th ending, based on availability, and people will be let in for free (if this works as it did in past years.)
However, if you want to be sure to have a spot to watch the fireworks, it’s strongly suggested that you buy a ticket to the game.
Viewing areas outside the ballpark are limited, but include:
- The grassy area behind Diamond View 3
- Burt’s Bees – outside of the North Deck
- Tobacco Road Sports Café
- Ponysaurus Brewing
Fireworks will begin at approximately 9:15 p.m.
The cost of each of these parking decks is $7 per car. Except for Corcoran Street Garage and Church Street Garage, they all take credit card only.
- Corcoran Street Garage, 101 Corcoran Street
- Church Street Garage, 109 S Mangum Street
- Durham County Justice Center Deck, 502 S Dillard Street
- South Parking Deck, 705 Willard Street
- East Parking Deck, 250 South Mangum Street
- North Parking Deck, 305 West Pettigrew Street
More 4th of July Events in the Triangle
Read about all the July 4th fireworks, celebrations and parades in the Triangle. Or look at a quick list here: