Big Daddy’s Farms, at 11875 NC Hwy 222 W, Middlesex, is hosting Christmas Lights on Farm from November 25th to December 23rd, 2022.
Please check out our big list of spectacular Christmas light displays in the Triangle!
These are the days and times the attraction will be open:
- Fridays and Saturdays: 6 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday to Thursday: 6 to 8 p.m.
- Closed November 28th to 30th, December 5th and 6th, and December 12th and 13th
The cost of admission is $10 for age 4 and over, and free for kids under 4.
Christmas Lights on the Farm includes these attractions and activities:
- Hayride to Field of Lights
- Pictures with Santa
- Santa’s workshop
- Big Daddy’s General Store
- Old fashioned candy (for purchase)
- S’mores (for purchase)
- Hot chocolate (for purchase)
- Apple cider (for purchase)
- Special nights to hear carols
- Santa and Bucky the Reindeer
More Holiday Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of holiday events in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: