If you prefer to leave the cooking to someone else, and focus on family (or maybe on pie), consider ordering your Christmas dinners from a grocery store, caterer, or restaurant.
We’re putting together a list of restaurants, grocery stores and caterers in the Triangle where you can order a full-cooked Christmas dinner, with sides, in advance. In many cases, you’ll pick up the meal in advance, and you’ll heat it up yourself. In all cases you need to order in advance.
We will be adding more information to this list as we receive it!
These meals definitely save time, and for most of them the price per person isn’t too bad. You just need to heat everything up.
When these deals are announced, you’ll want to order quickly, as these deals are subject to selling out. Make sure to follow each link to see the details, including the deadline for ordering for Thanksgiving.
You’ll typically get a turkey or ham, gravy, stuffing, and several sides. You might want to supplement the meal with extra sides.
If you’d rather dine out for Christmas, here’s a list of restaurants in the Triangle open on Christmas. Don’t delay in making reservations. Many of these restaurants will also offer takeout or delivery, so you’ll have another way of enjoying somebody else’s cooking at home.
Note: The prices or offerings for the to-go meals might vary by location.
The Fresh Market
- Essential Holiday Meal with turkey breast and sides for 3-5: $59.99
- Essential Ham Meal with boneless sliced ham and sides for 3-5: $59.95
- Traditional Holiday Meal with whole turkey and sides for 8-10: $79.99
- Holiday Ham Meal with bone-in honey ham and sides for 8-10: $89.99
Locations throughout the Triangle. Meals will require roughly 1-2 hours for reheating. Pickup December 21st – 24th, in-store only. More info.
- Turkey Dinner with whole turkey and sides for 8-10: $49.99
- Ham Dinner with spiral sliced ham and sides for 8-10: $49.99
- Prime Rib Dinner with boneless prime rib and sides for 6-8: $49.99
Locations throughout the Triangle. Order online, with in-store ordering also available. Allow a five day lead time for all orders. Pickups are available December 12th to 24th at 4 p.m. More info.
Weaver Street Market
- Turkey Dinner with sides for 6-8: $109.99
- Turkey Dinner with sides for 8-10: $139.99
- Vegetarian Dinner for 6-8: $72.99
- Smoke Whole Chicken Dinner with sides for 2-4: $49.99
Also offering individual dinner plates, including vegan, ham, smoked brisket, and roasted turkey options starting at $8.99. Order 48 hours in advance. Order by December 18th at 9 a.m. for pickup starting December 19th. More info.
- Classic Turkey Dinner with sides for 10: $130
- Hand-carved turkey dinner with sides for 6: $139
- Hand-carved turkey dinner with sides for 12: $249
- Signature ham dinner with sides for 10-12: $149
- Turkey meal with sides, individually packaged: $14
Allow 24 hours. Available for carryout December 19th to 27th, 2020. More info.
Whole Foods Market
- Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner for 4: $79.99
- Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner for 8: $129.99
- Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner for 12: $179.99
- Classic Roast Turkey Breast Dinner for 4: $69.99
- Organic Whole Roast Turkey Dinner for 4: $99.99
- Paleo-Friendly Turkey Dinner for 4: $89.99
- Spiral-Sliced Ham Dinner for 8: $139.99
- Festive Feast with turkey, ham, sides, and dessert for 12: $279.99
- Prime Rib Dinner for 8: $229.99
- Chef Chloe Coscarelli’s Vegan Meal for 2: $39.99
Locations throughout the triangle. Order online. All orders must be placed 48 hours head of pickup time. Pickup times from December 1st through December 29th. More info.
The Angus Barn
- Ready-to-Cook Prime Rib Holiday Feast with bone-in prime rib, sides, and dessert for 6: $259
9401 Glenwood Avenue. Order in-person or call 919-781-2444. Pickup will be December 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.
- To-Go Party Pack with choice of two appetizers and one family to-go pan for 4: $50
3309 Wake Forest Drive. Order online. More info.
- Premium Farmhouse Feast with turkey, ham, sides, and dessert for 8-10: $124.99
- Farmhouse Feast with Turkey with turkey breast, sides, and dessert for 4: $59.99
- Farmhouse Feast with Ham with ham, sides, and dessert for 4: $59.99
Locations throughout the triangle area. Order online. More info.
- Prime Rib Meal with prime rib, sides, and dessert for 4-6: $149.99
- Turkey Breast and Boneless Half Honey-Glazed Ham Meal with turkey breast, ham, sides, and dessert for 12 for $129.99
- Essential Half Honey-Glazed Ham Meal with ham and sides for 4-6: $79.99
- Complete Half Boneless Honey-Glazed Ham Meal with ham, sides, and dessert for 4-6: $89.99
- Complete Spiral Sliced Ham Meal with ham, sides, and dessert for 12: $129.99
- Essential Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast Meal with turkey and sides for 4-6: $79.99
- Complete Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast Meal with turkey, sides, and dessert for 4-6: $89.99
- Essential Whole Roasted Turkey Meal with turkey and sides for 12: $109.99
- Complete Whole Roasted Turkey Meal with turkey, sides, and dessert for 12: $129.99
Locations throughout the triangle area. Order online. Also offering delivery and a la carte items. They’ll also be open for dine-in on Christmas Day. More info.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Family Bundles featuring salads, bread, and your choice of spaghetti, lasagna, penne carrabba, riagtoni campagnolo, salmon saporito, chicken parmesan, chicken marsala, and penne alfredo, for 4-5: starts at $34.99
Locations throughout the triangle. Order online. Locations may have limited hours for pickup on Christmas Eve, so call to verify. More info.
- Christmas Dinner To-Go with meatballs, hot & sweet sausage over polenta, sides, and dessert for 2: $75
111 Corcoran Street. Order by December 20th at 5 p.m. Pickup will be available Christmas Eve from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Order online. More info.
- Holiday Heat ‘n’ Serve Feast with ham and sides, for 8-10: $139.99
- Holiday Heat ‘n’ Serve Family Dinner with ham and sides, for 4-6: $79.99
- Casseroles, pies, and more also available.
Several locations. Available for pickup December 21 to 28, 2020, while supplies last. Use within 72 hours after pickup. If you schedule your pickup December 22nd or 23rd, you’ll receive a free $5 Bonus Card (valid in January and February, 2021.) 24 hour notice required for orders. More info.
- Southern Style Surf & Turf Dinner with tenderloin of beef filet, take and bake crab stuffed shrimp, choice of sides, and choice of dessert for 4: $129
- Prime Rib Dinner with prime rib, choice of sides, and choice of dessert for 4: $189
- Holiday Ham Dinner Bundle with cranberry glazed ham, sides, and choice of dessert for 5: $134
- Holiday Turkey Dinner with roasted turkey, sides, and choice of dessert for 6: $179
Larger packages for most options are available. Also offering a la carte sides, mains, and desserts. Order by December 18th. Available for delivery or pickup December 22nd and 23rd. 2319 Laurelbrook Street, Raleigh. More info.
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Holiday Prime Rib Feast with prime rib, sides, and dessert, for 6: $169.99
- Holiday Turkey Feast with turkey, sides, and dessert, for 6: $139.95
Locations throughout the triangle. Pickup and delivery times scheduled for December 22nd and 23rd. More info.
- Christmas Package with starters, glazed ham, sides, and dessert for 2: $80
- Christmas Package with starters, glazed ham, sides, and dessert for 4: $150
Main and side add-ons are also available in various serving sizes. Order by December 21st. Pickup will be available December 23rd and 24th between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Order online or call 919-896-8513. More info.
- Christmas Eve To Go with starters, choice of main, sides, and choice of dessert: $75 per meal
- Christmas To Go with starters, choice of main, sides, and choice of dessert: $75 per meal
For Christmas Eve meal, complete this form to order and pickup on Christmas Eve between 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. For Christmas Day meal, complete this form to order and pickup on Christmas Day between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- A la carte Christmas Take & Bake menu featuring mains (vegetarian and vegan options available), sides, and desserts. Most items serve 3-4 people. Prices vary.
To order, call the café after 3 p.m. from Tuesday-Sunday. Pickup is December 23rd from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and December 24th from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. More info.
- Holiday Family Meal with chicken kababs, tandoori chicken, sides, and dessert, for 4: $75
- Holiday Family Meal with chicken kababs, tandoori chicken, sides, and dessert, for 8: $140
201 W Chatham St. Suite 103. Other non-holiday family meal packages are also available. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for pickup after ordering. More info.
- Build Your Own Holiday Feast with your choice of protein, sides, bread, and pie for 4: $145
- Build Your Own Holiday Brunch with your choice of entrée, sides, biscuits, and coffee cake for 4: $60
Pre-order by December 18th for pickup on December 23rd beginning at 12 p.m. More info.
- Christmas Dinner with turkey, ham, sides, and dessert for 4: $165
Larger meal that serves 8 is also available. Order by 3 p.m. on December 17th for pickup on December 24th from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. More info.
- Holiday Feasts To-Go features baked ham, roasted turkey and sides.
Pre-orders through Monday, December 21st. Available for pickup the net day. Pickup times the week of Christmas are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, December 22nd, and Wednesday, December 23rd, and until 2 p.m. on December 24th. Several Charlotte area locations. More info.
- Holiday Feast with starter, spiral ham, sides, and dessert: $40 per person
Orders can be placed for a maximum of six people. They’ll also have a la carte items available for order. Call 919-782-9463 to order. More info.
- Christmas Dinner with choice of glazed ham or prime rib, sides, and dessert for 4: $165
Other add-ons also available. Orders must be received by December 20th, with pickup on December 23rd. Call 919-282-1183 to order. More info.
The Neighborhood Sports Bar and Arcade
The Neighborhood Sports Bar & Arcade is collaborating with Middle Spoon Catering to provide Christmas dinners. They’re producing 4, 10, and 20 person fully prepared meals, packaged and ready to go. Choices include herb crusted roast beef, glazed ham, Cornish game hen, whipped sweet potato, Yukon mash, minted carrot, and more.
- 4-person Roast Beef Dinner: $150
- 10-person Roast Beef Dinner: $350
- 4-person Ham Dinner: $120
- 10-person Ham Dinner: $280
- 4-person Cornish Hen Dinner: $135
- 10-person Cornish Hen Dinner: $315
- Bigtime Family Dinner (20 people): $750
301 N Harrison Avenue, Cary. Orders must be in by December 21st at 2 p.m. Meal pickup will be December 23rd and 24th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 919-377-2344. More info.
Old North Meats & Provisions
Now accepting pre-order for items off their Christmas menu, which features smoked beef short ribs, pork sausage bread pudding, Swedish meatballs, charcuterie boards, cheese balls, and more. Pickups are December 23rd from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and December 24th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. More info.
- Classic Lasagna Family Meal with lasagna, salad, and breadsticks for 6: $44.99
- Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells Family Meal with shells, salad, and breadsticks for 5: $39.99
Several locations. Order online. Available for delivery or carry-out. More info.
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
- Holiday Feast To-Go with starter, choice of prime rib, NY smoked strip, rack of ribs, chicken cordon bleu, or pork lasagna for 4: $85 – $165
Available for heat & eat at home or cooked and ready to serve. Order December 18th through January 3rd, although the offer is not valid Christmas Day. Pre-order at least one day in advance. More info.
- Offering ready to serve and take & bake entrée options from $25 – $100
- Brunch take & bake options including cinnamon rolls or a breakfast casserole for $22 -$35
Desserts are also available for order. More info.
- Family-Style Takeout Packages with roast whole turkey, sides, and dessert for 6-8: $159
Order by December 17th for pickup on December 24th between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. Call 919-828-0018 to reserve. More info.
- Christmas Dinner Package with chopped BBQ, smoked ham, sides, and dessert for 2: $50
- Christmas Dinner Package with chopped BBQ, smoked ham, sides, and dessert for 4: $95
- Christmas Dinner Package with chopped BBQ, smoked ham, sides, and dessert for 8: $160
Order deadline is December 21st. Pickup on Christmas Eve between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Call 919-890-4500 to order. More info.
Rocky Top Catering
- Traditional Turkey holiday dinner with sides for 4: $110 + 20% service charge
- Standing Rib Roast dinner with sides for 4: $150 + 20% service charge
- Many more options as well
5000 Departure Drive, Raleigh. Menu.
Celebrate the holiday with a non-traditional meal. They’ll also have their full menu available for take-out and delivery.
- Royal Feast for Two with tandoori chicken and shrimp, lamb seekh kabab, chicken saag, lamb rogan josh, sides, dessert, and tea: $59.95
- Traditional Vegetarian Meal with a variety of the day’s three vegetarian specials, with sides and dessert: $17.95 per person
- Royal Sizzling Grill with an assortment of lamb seekh kabab, chicken tikka. chicken reshmi kabab, and tandoori shrimp with sides: $24.95 per person
Tarrymore Square, 3901 Capital Boulevard. More info.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Celebration Feast with a starter, roasted beef tenderloin, sides, and dessert for 4: $165
- Christmas Eve for Two with a starter, choice of a filet, rib eye, stuffed chicken breast, or salmon filet, sides, and dessert for 2: $99
Locations throughout the triangle. Order online for pickup. More info.