Sanford’s popular Boo & Brew Ghost Tour will take place Thursday to Saturday for three weeks, from 5 to 10 p.m.:
- October 13th to 15th, 2022
- October 20th to 22nd, 2022
- October 27th to 29th, 2022
Sanford is to the southwest of the Triangle, about a 43 minute drive from Raleigh, and closer to Apex, Holly Springs, and Fuquay-Varina.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
This pub crawl and self-guided audio tour pairs six local shops, restaurants and bars with a bone-chilling ghost story.
Start at Libations 139, where you’ll receive your map and download the Otocast app. Then make your way to six other stops, where you’ll see the noted sights along the way, listen to 6 parts of one ghoulish tale, “The Story of the Mysterious Tuckers,” and purchase a drink and treat at each stop.
No tickets are required.
- Libations 139, 139 Chatham Street, Sanford, NC
- La Dolce Vita Pizzeria, 226 Carthage Street, Sanford, NC
- Smoke and Barrel, 120 S Steele Street, Sanford, NC
- Hugger Mugger Brewing Company, 229 Wicker Street, Sanford, NC
- Local Joe’s Tap & Grill, 135 S Steele Street, Sanford, NC
- Wild Dogs Brewing Company, 136 N Steele Street, Sanford, NC
Follow the Facebook event for updates.
More Halloween Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of Halloween events and ideas in the Triangle, or see a quick list here: