The Town of Garner is hosting Trick-or-Treat the Trail on Monday, October 31st, 2022, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., at White Deer Park, 2400 Aversboro Road, Garner.
This is a free event.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
Kids will trick or treat their way around the one-mile loop trail. Come dressed in costume and don’t forget your candy bucket.
Local businesses and organizations will be passing out treats around the trail, a creepy crawlies exhibit will be featured in the Nature Center, and food trucks will be available for purchase.
Parking is located at Lake Benson Park (921 Buffaloe Rd, Garner, NC 27529).
Parents must accompany children at all times. Pets are not permitted. This is a family-friendly event please no full-face masks, horror, or gore.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
- 25+ Farmers Markets in the Triangle
- Fall Festivals in the Triangle
- Scenic drives for fall color in the mountains and the Triangle
- Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat in the Triangle
- Halloween events in the Triangle
- Where to pick your own produce in the Triangle
- Subscribing to Triangle on the Cheap's email list
- Haunted trails, corn mazes, pumpkin patches and more fall fun in the Triangle
- Free and cheap things to do this week in the Triangle
More Halloween Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of Halloween events and ideas in the Triangle, or see a quick list here: