Saturdays in Saxapahaw is a free outdoor concert series. It takes place every Saturday from May 6th to August 26th, 2023. At each event there will be a farmers’ market, crafts, kids activities and food trucks from 5 to 8 p.m.
The music takes place from 6 to 8 p.m.
Love outdoor music? Check out our huge day by day list of outdoor music around the Triangle! Most of the shows are free.
You can use 1624 Jordan Drive, Graham, NC, as the address. Make sure to look at the map on this page for information on parking. There’s also information on parking on the Facebook event.
If it’s raining and there’s not an event happening at Haw River Ballroom, the show will move inside. If there’s another event at Haw River Ballroom, Saturdays in Saxapahaw will be canceled.
Saturdays in Saxapahaw 2023 Schedule
- May 13 – Big Fat Gap
- May 20 – The Shoaldiggers
- May 27 – Molly Sarlé and the Canine Heartsounds
- June 3 – That Other Band (Wood Robinson of Mipso, Mario Arnez of Blue Cactus, Danny Abrams of Ellis Dyson & The Shambles, Charles Cleaver and Danny Grewen)
- June 10 – Joseph Terrell (of Mipso)
- June 17 – Country Soul Songbook
- June 24 – Charles Latham & the Borrowed Band
- July 1 – John Howie & the Rosewood Bluff
- July 8 – Tan & Sober Gentlemen
- July 15 – Django Haskins
- July 22 – Blue Cactus
- July 29 – The Pinkerton Raid
- August 5 – Debbie the Artist
- August 12 – Colin Cutler & Hot Pepper Jam
- August 19 – Arson Daily
- August 26 – Caique Vidal & Batuque
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
More Outdoor Music in the Triangle
Learn all about outdoor music in the Triangle, including a description of the concert series, and a 90-day calendar, or take a quick look at some of the upcoming outdoor concerts here: