Downtown Sanford StreetFest and Fireworks is a free event on October 8th, 2022, from 1 to 9 p.m. It takes place in Downtown Sanford, which is to the southwest of the Triangle. It’s about a 44 minute drive from Raleigh, and less from Fuquay-Varina and Holly Springs.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
The festival includes live music, a dance party, pumpkin painting, art vendors and much more. The festival ends with a fireworks show.
- 1 p.m.: Food Truck Rodeo and Craft Market open
- 2 p.m.: Main Stage: Simpletones
- 4 p.m.: Main Stage: Chairmen of the Board
- 6:30 p.m.: Main Stage: Part Time Party Band
- 8 p.m.: Party in Depot Park
- 8:45 p.m.: Fireworks
- 9 p.m.: Food Truck Rodeo and Craft Market close
Check out a big list of fall festivals in the Triangle, or take a quick look at a few upcoming festivals here: