Full-time and part-time zombies, meet your brethren at the Raleigh Zombie Walk on Saturday, October 26th, 2019!
This is a free, family-friendly event. Meet on October 26th, 2019, at Nash Square Park at 7 p.m.
The Raleigh Zombie Walk has been happening annually since at least 2012.
- Keep out of traffic, obey all signals and listen to the Law.
- Keep your blood off sidewalks, buildings and monuments.
- Your instinct is to consume the flesh of the living, but only attack ‘designated victims’ with the walk.
- Designated Victims: Identify yourself as fast food by placing clearly visible red duct tape or fabric on your back
- Children are just as susceptible to the zombie virus. This is a family-friendly event; act accordingly.
- Don’t say ‘the zed word.’
One of the zombies is an amazing volunteer face painter and can get you looking your best if you get there early. She’s working for tips.
The Raleigh Zombie Walk will head up Dawson Street, turn right on Hargett, head toward the Capitol and circle that block and then head back to Nash Square.
There’s no official after-party, but scroll down for a list of other free and cheap events throughout Raleigh on Saturday, October 26th, 2019.
A couple of evening events in Raleigh that you could stop by after the Zombie Walk are the second movie of the Halloween Double Feature at Dix Park, a Raleigh Night Market Pop-Up at the Great Raleigh Trolley, and a Halloween Party at Boxcar Bar + Arcade. (They’re having a scariest clown contest. Maybe you can be a Zombie Clown?)
Scroll down for much more!