Outdoor movies have returned to Dix Park! They are taking place at Flowers Field, 2105 Umstead Drive. The best park entrances to use are Hunt Drive off of Western Boulevard or Blair Drive off of Centennial Parkway.
The movies are free, but tickets are required, and become available two weeks before each event. Follow the links below for tickets.
The gates open at 7 p.m. and the movie starts at 8:30 p.m.
You’re permitted to bring your own food and beverages but food will also be available for purchase. You’re permitted to bring beer and wine.
There are no permanent restroom facilities, but there are temporary facilities. There is also no drinkable water. Leashed, friendly dogs are allowed.
Summer Movie Schedule at Dix Park
- June 12 – Superhero Night: The Incredibles
- June 26 – Date Night: 50 First Dates
- July 10 – Pirate Night: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- July 24 – Scary Movie Night: Scream
- August 7 – Sports Night: The Mighty Ducks