The Annual Meet in the Street Festival is taking place Saturday, May 7th, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., in downtown Wake Forest. This will be the 40th year for the festival.
Check out a big list of spring festivals in the Triangle!
The festival will feature:
- More than 100 arts and crafts vendors
- Live music throughout the day
- Dozens of food trucks
- Many free activities for children
This year the festival will be held on two streets: White Street and Owen Avenue.
- Arts & crafts and festival business booths will be placed the entire length of White Street, from the Depot parking lot to Elm Avenue.
- Food trucks will be located this year in a special food court on Owen Avenue (behind Fidelity Bank). A few food vendors will also be located in select other areas of the festival, such as near the Children’s Village.
- The Children’s Village will be located in the Depot parking lot at the north end of White Street.
Follow the event on Facebook for updates.
- Bounce house
- Magician shows on the hour every hour starting at 10:00 am. The last show is at 3:00 pm.
- Photo ops with Star Wars characters including Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Festival booths with arts & crafts and other activities
- Pelican’s SnoBalls truck
- Bruster’s Ice Cream
- Charlies On Wheels
- Chicke Shacke South
- Kona Ice of Raleigh
- Southern Fried Lumpia Co. Food Truck
- Smiths Smokehouse and Smoothies LC
- Jay’s Italian Ice
- Lawrence & Perry Barbeque
- Pelican’s SnoBalls of Wake Forest
- Peyton’s Place Open Pit BBQ and Fried Chicken
- Sunset Slush DLO
- Cousins Maine Lobster Raleigh
- Fishin Shrimp LLC
- Lumpy’s Ice Cream
- NC Bulkogi
- The Naked Empanada, LLC
- SOBER Mobile Bar/Lakeside Drinks
Check out a big list of summer festivals in the Triangle, or take a quick look at a few here: