The 39th Annual Meet in the Street Festival takes place Saturday, May 4th, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., in downtown Wake Forest. It’ll be happening on South White Street, South Brooks Street and South Taylor Street.
The festival will feature food, fun and entertainment, including live music and children’s activities.
Admission is free.
Some what will be going on:
BMX Stunt Show at 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm in the Wake Forest Federal parking lot located off Brooks Street. Show presented by Shaw RV.
Tony Thomas Magic Show at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. Located on Taylor street near the Children’s Village.
LIVE MUSIC STAGE presented by UNC Rex Healthcare of Wakefield. Schedule:
- 10:00 – 10:30 am: School of Rock Wake Forest
- 11:00 am – 12:15 pm: The Tyson Brothers
- 12:45 – 2:00 pm: The Will McBride Band
- 2:30 – 4:00 pm: Shine
- Havana Dave’s (Cuban)
- Hale Yeah Kitchen (Sandwiches, Lobster Salad)
- Pelican’s SnoBalls of Wake Forest (Snow Cones)
- Cousins Maine Lobster (Lobster Rolls)
- Kona Ice of Raleigh (Shaved Ice)
- Big Al’s BBQ & Catering Services Inc. (BBQ, Brisket, Pork Chop)
- Charlie’s Kabob Grill (Mediterranean Gyros, Salads)
- Lumpy’s Ice Cream (Homemade Ice Cream)
- Stavi’s (Greek and Italian Sandwiches, Fries)
- Tropical Delights (Frozen Smoothies and Pineapple Fruit Drinks)
- Sunshine Delight (Funnel Cakes)
- Brooklyn Boys Pizza Truck (Pizza)
- D & J Concessions (Funnel Cake, Ice Cream, Fried Candy Bars)
- Bulkogi Truck (Korean BBQ)
- Fuzzy’s Empanadas (Empanadas)
- Smitty’s Homemade Ice Cream (Homemade Ice Cream)
- Sherri’s Crab Cakes (Crab Cakes)
- Turkish Grill NC (Gyros, Chicken Tenders, Cheesesteak)