Holly Springs’ Main Street Christmas takes place Friday, December 13th, 2019, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The events take place at Holly Springs Town Hall, 128 S. Main Street, Holly Springs, and the Holly Springs Cultural Center, 300 West Ballentine Street, Holly Springs.
The event includes:
- Visit with Santa at Town Hall until 7:15 p.m. (Please plan to visit Santa early)
- Hayrides downtown
- Refreshments at the Cultural Center
- Live entertainment
- Stories with the Nutcracker
- Crafts for kids at the Cultural Center
- Mistletoe Market (Artisans) at the Cultural Center
- Holiday Open Houses with Downtown Businesses
- The annual Town tree lighting on the Cultural Center lawn at 8 p.m.
More tree lighting celebrations in the Triangle
Check out this big list of tree lighting celebrations in the Triangle, or look at a few coming up: