The Museum of Life + Science is celebrating the season with Holidays in the Park.
We’ve put together a huge list of holiday events in the Triangle, including parades, festivals, markets, Santa visits, and more. Check out our growing day by day list of holiday events in the Triangle!
Enjoy a memorable stroll with your loved ones through some of our outdoor and indoor spaces on evenings in December, from 5:15 to 9 p.m. Follow shimmering pathways and glowing trees through the garden, Farmyard, and Dinosaur Trail.
Enjoy the tropical temperatures inside the Magic Wings Butterfly House or stop by Sprout Café for a night-time snack.
Take an illuminating train ride on the Ellerbe Creek Railway, passing colorful light displays along the way!
Tickets for this experience with a train ride included are $19 per person. Tickets excluding a train ride are $16 per person.
Each ticket has an entry and exit time to the Museum.
Entry-only tickets include:
- An evening stroll through the campus from Butterfly House to Dino Trail.
- Holiday music and light displays
- Special family photo spots throughout the experience
- Pop-up Museum gift shop
- Skate in your socks synthetic ice rink
- Magic Wings Butterfly House with Buck Morgan display
- Winter related activities
- Sprout Café open for purchase of light snacks, hot cocoa, and coffee
- Complimentary candy canes
Entry plus train ride tickets include:
- All the above, plus a seat on the Ellerbe Creek Railway taking one loop around the tracks to reveal a hidden woodland wonderland.
Dates for Holidays in the Park:
- December 1st to 4th, 2022
- December 7th, 2022
- December 9th to 11th, 2022
- December 14th to 18th, 2022
- December 21st to 23rd, 2022
- December 28th to 31st, 2022
More Holiday Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of holiday events in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: