The Museum of Life + Science, is not hosting its popular Santa Train this year, but will still celebrate the season with Holidays in the Park.
Enjoy a memorable stroll with your loved ones through some of our outdoor and indoor spaces on evenings in December. Follow shimmering pathways and glowing trees through the garden, Farmyard, and Dinosaur Trail.
Enjoy the tropical temperatures inside the Magic Wings Butterfly House or stop by Sprout Café for a night-time snack.
Take an illuminating train ride on the Ellerbe Creek Railway, passing colorful light displays along the way!
The museum designed this year’s experience for fun, celebration, and safe physical distancing between groups.
Tickets for this experience with a train ride included are $19 per person. Tickets excluding a train ride are $16 per person.
Each ticket has an entry and exit time to the Museum.
Entry-only tickets include:
- An 90-minute evening stroll through our campus from Farmyard to Dino Trail
- Holiday music and light displays
- Special family photo spots throughout the experience
- Pop up Museum gift shop
- Magic Wings Butterfly House
- Take-home activities
- Sprout Café open for light snacks, hot cocoa, and coffee
- Complimentary candy canes
Entry plus train ride tickets include:
- All the above, plus a seat on the Ellerbe Creek Railway taking one loop around the tracks to reveal a hidden gem.
Dates for Holidays in the Park:
- December 2nd to 6th, 2020
- December 9th to 13th, 2020
- December 16th to 20th, 2020
- December 26th to 27th, 2020
Check back soon for the start and end times of the event.
Tickets go on sale:
- Monday, November 16th — Supporting Members
- Tuesday, November 17th — Explorer Members
- Thursday, November 19th — Business Members
- Friday, November 20th — General Public
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap