The 34th Annual Hallow-Eno will take place Monday, October 31st, 2022, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., at West Point on the Eno, 5101 N Roxboro Road, Durham.
Hallow-Eno is for the whole family, and is specifically designed for kids age 12 and younger.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
The event typically features:
- Face painting
It’s free, and registration is not required.
In addition, West Point on the Eno is hosting two more Halloween events: Halloween Flashlight Scavenger Hunt and Haunted Clown Trail, both on October 28th. Learn about these West Point on the Eno Halloween events.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
- 25+ Farmers Markets in the Triangle
- Fall Festivals in the Triangle
- Scenic drives for fall color in the mountains and the Triangle
- Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat in the Triangle
- Halloween events in the Triangle
- Where to pick your own produce in the Triangle
- Subscribing to Triangle on the Cheap's email list
- Haunted trails, corn mazes, pumpkin patches and more fall fun in the Triangle
- Free and cheap things to do this week in the Triangle
More Halloween Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of Halloween events and ideas in the Triangle, or see a quick list here: