North Carolina’s first drive-through haunted trail will be taking place in Oxford, North Carolina, just about a half hour from Durham and about 50 minutes from Raleigh, this fall.
Granville Haunt Farm, at 4534 US Highway 15, Oxford, will be taking place every Friday and Saturday night from October 9th to October 31st, 2020. They open at sunset (around 7 p.m.) and the last ticket will be sold at 10:30 p.m.
You’ll remain in your car the whole time, and no actors will touch you. (And you won’t touch any actors.)
Ticket prices are very reasonable:
- Vehicle with just one person in it: $10
- Vehicle with two people in it: $20
- Vehicle with three or four people in it: $25
- Vehicle with five to nine people in it: $45
- Vehicle with ten or more people in it: $60
- Children age five or under are admitted for free
Drive through a second time for half price.
You can buy tickets in advance online, and they’re available now.
You might also be interested in Haunted Hills Terror Drive, a drive-through haunted trail in Pittsboro.
Check out a list of other haunted attractions in the Triangle.
Follow Granville Haunt Farm on Facebook for updates.