Gospel Fest is taking place in Downtown Angier on Saturday, October 2nd, 2021, from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The free festival takes place at Angier Depot Square, 19 E Depot Street, Angier.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
Angier is about 33 minutes to the south of Raleigh, and is very convenient to those in Fuquay-Varina and Garner.
There will be music, food trucks, and a pop-up market.
Musical performers include:
- The McCallum Brother’s Of Holly Springs, NC
- Cutts Chapel Free Will Baptist Church
- The Anointed Ones
- May Perry
- The Travelettes
- Wendy Peterson & Unity
- The Legendary Silver Stars of Blanch, NC
- Robert Taylor & The Gospel Determination
- Carolina Tradition Classic Gospel Music
- Grady Walston & Blessed
- The Spiritual Travelers
- Pastor Bobby Peterson & Real Connection
- Devine Flavor
- The Mighty Stars of Faith
- The Voices of Joy
Learn all about some of the Triangle’s fall festivals, or look at a quick list here: