The Town of Fuquay-Varina has announced that it will be holding an Independence Day Celebration on Saturday, July 3rd, 2021.
It will take place at South Park, 900 S. Main Street, Fuquay-Varina. Gates will open at 6 p.m.
The splash pad will be open from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Music will be provided by the band, Spare Change, with the concert starting at 6:30 p.m.
There will not be kiddie rides this year, but there will be a fireworks show at sundown, or around 9:15 p.m.
Look for weather related announcements and other updates on the Town of Fuquay-Varina’s Facebook page.
Make sure to bring a blanket or a chair and get comfortable! No alcohol. Coolers are allowed, and food vendors will be on site.
Food Vendors at Fuquay-Varina 4th of July Celebration
- Off the Hog
- Lili’s Kitchen
- Party in a Pita
- TJ’s Kitchen
- Mama Churros
- D&J Concessions
- Jeffrey’s Concessions
- Sweet Southern Snowballs
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
- Blackberry Creek Kettle Corn
- Handicap parking is available at the Community Center on a first come, first serve basis. Parking in these spaces requires a visible and legal handicap placard.
- Parking is also available at a lot on Jones Street via S. Main Street. Town employees will be on site to direct you accordingly.
- There is parking available in Downtown Fuquay, a short walk away.
- If you choose to park in other locations near South Park on public streets, be aware that you may not block driveways, mailboxes, fire hydrants, in designated and signed “No Parking” areas or block entire roadways to prevent the passage of emergency vehicles such as fire trucks, ambulances and police vehicles. Parking may occur on public streets with these limitations in mind.
- Here’s a parking map.
Not Allowed at the Event
- Pets of any kind
- Skates or skateboards
More 4th of July Events in the Triangle
Read about all the July 4th fireworks, celebrations and parades in the Triangle. Or look at a quick list here: