Marbles Kids Museum, 201 Hargett Street, Raleigh, periodically holds Family Fun Nights for kids with special needs and their families.
Admission is free.
It’s an opportunity for kids to experience Marbles in a calmer, quieter environment.
Pre-registration is optional.
- Wednesday, February 12th, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19th, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 16th, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Event partners have included:
• Duke Center for Autism and Brain Development
• The Arc of the Triangle
• Advocates for Inclusive Education
• Arts Access
• Autism Society of North Carolina
• CAM Raleigh
• Helping Paws International
• North Carolina Museum of Art
• North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
• Triangle Down Syndrome Network
• NC Reading Services
• WCPSS Office of Early Learning
• WCPSS Family & Community Connections
• North Carolina Symphony
• Project Enlightenment
More Sensory-Friendly Events in the Triangle
Read about some of the regularly scheduled sensory-friendly and adaptive events in the Triangle, or look at a quick list here: