Fortnight Brewing Company, at 1006 SW Maynard Rd, Cary, brings the taste of English beers to North Carolina. Some of the partners are from England, and, together with the North Carolina natives who also share ownership, they offer English Ale, Porter and ESB use only English grown ingredients and yeast. They also offer a Blonde Ale, Coffee Amber and an IPA that is a fusion of English and American IPA styles.
They offer free brewery tours Fridays at 6 p.m. and Saturdays and 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. Each tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
You’re welcome to bring your own food to the brewery, and there’s also a rotation of food trucks.
Follow Fortnight Brewing on Facebook to keep up on the events at at the brewery.
Fortnight Run Club
2,3,4 or 5 mile run. Followed by Music Bingo at 7:30 p.m.
Yoga Flow at Fortnight
Sunday, April 21st, 11 a.m.
Free, but donations are encouraged
60 minute Yoga Flow to help build strength, mobility, flexibility, balance and overall body awareness. Donations are recommended.
5th Anniversary Party
Friday, May 3rd – Sunday, May 5th
- Starts at 5 p.m.
- Line up of food trucks, including Cousin Maine Lobster and CockadoodleMoo
- Live music from Sterling Scott starting at 8 p.m.
- Special birthday releases
- Starts at 9 a.m. with a full English breakfast from Trali
- Sample limited release beers
- Southeast Crab Fest from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. with Buzzy Bakes Desserts
- Live music from Sound System Seven starting at 8 p.m.
- Starts at 12 p.m.
- Limited beer releases
- Food from 454 Grill Food Truck and Buzzy Bakes Dessert Truck
More events taking place at Triangle breweries
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Friday, April 26, 2019
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Friday, May 3, 2019
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Sunday, May 5, 2019
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Saturday, May 18, 2019