The Glass Jug Beer Lab is presenting Durham Oktoberfest at Durham Central Park, 501 Foster Street, Durham, NC, on Friday, October 28th, 2022, from 4 to 10 p.m.
Check out a big list of Oktoberfest celebrations throughout the Triangle!
It’s free to attend, and features:
- 4-10 PM: Craft beer and food trucks in the park.
- 4-8 PM: Kids Zone provided by Bull City Inflatables.
- 4-6 PM: Organ Grinder Tom
- 6-10 PM: Live interactive performance by the Little German Band & Dancers.
- 7 PM: Stein Hoisting Competition.
- 8 PM: Yodeling Competition
There will be food from three different food trucks, or you can bring food from Durham Food Hall. No outside alcohol.
More Oktoberfest celebrations in the Triangle
Check out our big list of Oktoberfest celebrations in the Triangle, or look at a quick list here: