On Saturday mornings, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., starting in March, 2021, head to Durham Central Park, 501 Foster Street, for Durham Craft Market.
In April, 2021, the hours change to 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Make sure to check the Facebook page (the above link) to see if there have been any changes.
This outdoor market features local crafts. All artisans live and craft no more than 30 miles from Durham city limits.
While you’re there, be sure to also shop at the Durham Farmers Market.
It’s free to attend.
Keep updated on the Market on their Facebook page.
They’ve added some safety provisions:
- They will be setting up in the grassy area to the right of The Farmers Market and the left of the new condo building. They will have a marked entrance and exit.
- They will have a hand washing station at the entrance/exit.
- Vendors will be set-up 10 feet apart and we will have 6 feet marking for spacing of customers.
- Due to the new spacing arrangement, there will be room for up to 10 vendors to set up.
- All vendors and anyone working their booth will be wearing a face covering at all times.
Parking is free and located on Foster, Morris and public streets.
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap
Upcoming Markets in the TriangleCheck out a big list of upcoming markets in the Triangle, including flea markets, handmade markets and vintage markets. Or look at a list of a few of them here:
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Sunday, April 25, 2021
Friday, April 30, 2021
Saturday, May 1, 2021
Sunday, May 2, 2021
Friday, May 7, 2021
Saturday, May 8, 2021
Sunday, May 9, 2021
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Sunday, May 16, 2021