On Saturday mornings, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., from December to March, head to Durham Central Park, 501 Foster Street, for Durham Craft Market.
Make sure to check the Facebook page (the above link) to see if there have been any changes.
This outdoor market features local crafts. All artisans live and craft no more than 30 miles from Durham city limits.
In addition, on November 28th, 2020, come out for a very special Durham Craft Market Shop Small Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
And on Sunday, December 13th, 2020, there will be a Durham Craft Market Holiday Fair from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You’ll find a wide variety of crafts at a wide variety of prices, including just a few dollars.
It’s free to attend.
While you’re there you can shop at Durham Farmers’ Market.
Keep updated on the Market on their Facebook page.
They’ve added some safety provisions:
- They will be setting up in the grassy area to the right of The Farmers Market and the left of the new condo building. They will have a marked entrance and exit.
- They will have a hand washing station at the entrance/exit.
- Vendors will be set-up 10 feet apart and we will have 6 feet marking for spacing of customers.
- Due to the new spacing arrangement, there will be room for up to 10 vendors to set up.
- All vendors and anyone working their booth will be wearing a face covering at all times.
Parking is free and located on Foster, Morris and public streets.
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap
More upcoming holiday marketsCheck out our big list of holiday markets in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: