On Saturday mornings, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., through November, 2020, head to Durham Central Park, 501 Foster Street, for Durham Craft Market.
This outdoor market features local crafts. All artisans live and craft no more than 30 miles from Durham city limits.
You’ll find a wide variety of crafts at a wide variety of prices, including just a few dollars.
It’s free to attend.
While you’re there you can shop at Durham Farmers’ Market.
Keep updated on the Market on their Facebook page.
They’ve added some safety provisions:
- They will be setting up in the grassy area to the right of The Farmers Market and the left of the new condo building. We will have a marked entrance and exit.
- They will have a hand washing station at the entrance/exit.
- Vendors will be set-up 10 feet apart and we will have 6 feet marking for spacing of customers.
- Due to the new spacing arrangement, there will be room for up to 10 vendors to set up.
- All vendors and anyone working their booth will be wearing a face covering at all times.
- They will be open from 8am to 12pm.
Parking is free and located on Foster, Morris and public streets.
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap
Upcoming Events in the Triangle -- both virtual and in-person
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Sunday, November 1, 2020
Monday, November 2, 2020
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Friday, November 6, 2020
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Sunday, November 8, 2020
Monday, November 9, 2020
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Weekly on Saturday @ 8:00 am-12:00 pm (July 11, 2020 - November 21, 2020)