On Saturday mornings, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., through November, 2020, head to Durham Central Park, 501 Foster Street, for Durham Craft Market.
This outdoor market features local crafts. All artisans live and craft no more than 30 miles from Durham city limits.
You’ll find a wide variety of crafts at a wide variety of prices, including just a few dollars.
It’s free to attend.
While you’re there you can shop at Durham Farmers’ Market.
Keep updated on the Market on their Facebook page.
They’ve added some safety provisions:
- They will be setting up in the grassy area to the right of The Farmers Market and the left of the new condo building. We will have a marked entrance and exit.
- They will have a hand washing station at the entrance/exit.
- Vendors will be set-up 10 feet apart and we will have 6 feet marking for spacing of customers.
- Due to the new spacing arrangement, there will be room for up to 10 vendors to set up.
- All vendors and anyone working their booth will be wearing a face covering at all times.
- They will be open from 8am to 12pm.
Parking is free and located on Foster, Morris and public streets.
Upcoming Events in the Triangle -- both virtual and in-person
Friday, August 14, 2020
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Sunday, August 16, 2020
Monday, August 17, 2020
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Friday, August 21, 2020
Saturday, August 22, 2020
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Monday, August 24, 2020
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Weekly on Saturday @ 8:00 am-12:00 pm (July 11, 2020 - November 21, 2020)