Cathis Farm, at 5444 Falcon Road, Lillington, NC, in Harnett County, is about an hour southwest of Raleigh, and closer to spots on the southern part of Wake County.
Cathis Farm invites visitors to Winter Lights, a festive event that takes place Fridays and Saturdays from November 25th to December 24th, 2022, as well as Wednesday, December 21st, Thursday, December 22nd, and Monday, December 26th.
Hours are 6 to 10 p.m.
Love Christmas lights? Check out our huge list of the best, most incredible, Christmas light displays in the Triangle.
Tickets are $15.
The event features:
- Meet & take photos with Santa Claus and the Grinch – photos included with your ticket
- Walk and explore indoor and outdoor light displays around the farm
- Play in the snow in the snowfall area
- Run, jump, and climb in our Kid’s Activity area
- Try Axe Throwing
- Warm up by the bonfire – and make your own smores!
- Take the perfect holiday card photo with one of dozens of photo ops around the venue
- Seasonal snacks including hot cocoa and warm mini donuts!
The Country Store features sustainable, grass-fed and pasture-raised pork, chicken, beef, turkey, and more, all produced right on the farm.
More Holiday Events in the Triangle
Check out our big list of holiday events in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: