WRAL and The Durham Bull’s are hosting Wool E. Bull’s Winter Wonderland, a walk-through holiday light event at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, 409 Blackwell Street, Durham, North Carolina. This event is new for 2023.
The ballpark will be decorated with 13,000 lights, covering four miles, along with music.
What else can you expect?
- Meet Santa and Wool E. Claus.
- Go tubing on one of the six Frosty Fun Hill slopes! Tickets are purchased separately from admission.
- The home plate beer garden will be transformed into the Arctic Chill Tavern.
- The Bulls Express is a train ride around the outfield. Tickets are purchased separately from admission.
- Igloos in the Infield: reservations must be made in advance.
- Shop the Winterland Market for gifts from local artists.
- Food and beverages at the Jingle Bell Bistro, including a full bar.
We’ve put together a huge list of holiday events in the Triangle, including parades, festivals, markets, Santa visits, and more. Check out our growing day by day list of holiday events in the Triangle!
Dates and Times for Wool E’s Winter Wonderland
Wool E. Bull’s Winter Wonderland will open on Wednesday, November 22, 2023, and run on select dates through December 31. Opening hours are 3 to 10 p.m., unless otherwise indicated. Subject to change.
Please note that all attractions are not available every night. Make sure to check woolebull.com/tickets for the most current information.
- Wednesday, November 22
- Friday, November 24
- Saturday, November 25
- Sunday, November 26: 3 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 30: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 1: 5 to 10 p .m.
- Saturday, December 2 (Neon Night)
- Sunday, December 3: 3 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 7: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 8: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9 (Frozen Fairytale Night)
- Sunday, December 10: 3 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 15
- Saturday, December 16 (Pajama Party)
- Sunday, December 17: 3 to 8 p .m. (Gingerbread Day)
- Tuesday, December 19
- Wednesday, December 20
- Thursday, December 21
- Friday, December 22
- Saturday, December 23 (Ugly Sweater Night)
- Tuesday, December 26
- Wednesday, December 27
- Thursday, December 28
- Friday, December 29
- Saturday, December 30
- Sunday, December 31
Tickets for Wool E’s Winter Wonderland
Tickets go on sale September 20, 2023, at 10 a.m. Purchase tickets.
|Ticket Type||Nov. 22 to Dec. 17||Dec. 19 to 31|
|General Admission + Sledding||$27||$38|
|General Admission + Train||$16.25||$22|
|General Admission + Sledding + Train||$32.50||$43.50|
|Igloo Reservation (includes GA for 6 people)||$195||$195|
More Holiday Events in the Triangle
Check out our big day by day list of holiday events in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: