The 94th Wendell Harvest Festival takes place Saturday, November 5th, 2022, in Downtown Wendell, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. This event is brought to you by the Wendell Chamber of Commerce. It was rescheduled from October.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
The kids village includes a slide, obstacle course, face painting, hay rides and more.
Schedule of Events
- 10 a.m.: Parade
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Kids’ Village
- 11 a.m.: Welcome / National Anthem
- 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Stage performances
- 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.: Vendors and food trucks
- 6 to 9 p.m.: Concert by The Brickhouse Band