The N.C. Transportation Museum, 1 Samuel Spencer Drive, Spencer, is presenting Trick or Train or October 26th, 2019.
The N.C. Transportation Museum is about an hour and a half from Chapel Hill and Durham, and a little more from Raleigh.
There are train rides at:
- 10 a.m.
- 11 a.m.
- 12 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for seniors. Each adult can bring up to two costumed children on board for free! When you buy your ticket, make sure to note how many costumed children you’re bringing.
Tickets are limited. Purchase now.
Regular fees of $8 apply for additional children, and for children not in costume.
Trick or Train
- Creepy conductors will be handing out candy aboard the train
In the Back Shop
- Face painting
- Temporary tattoos
- Halloween craft
- Photo opportunities
- Costume contest at 11 a.m.
- Costume contest at 2 p.m.
- Sidewalk chalk
- Hayride across the historic site
- Trolley rides
Follow the Halloween Trail
- Receive a map and stop by each station for candy
- Receive a special prize at the last stop