Treasures of the Earth is a gem, mineral and jewelry show that is coming to the Kerr Scott Building at the NC State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Blvd, Raleigh, two times in 2020:
- September 4th to 7th, 2020
- November 20th to 22nd, 2020
It’s inexpensive to attend — just $6 for adults (there’s even a $1 off coupon available) and free for ages 16 and under. Your ticket is good for the whole weekend.
To get the $1 off, print out this coupon or show it on your phone and when you pay for admission at the door.
This show has something for everyone, from fossil enthusiasts to jewelry lovers.
Vendors from across the United States will be there with a variety of merchandise, including:
- 14K and sterling silver, classic, estate, fashion and handmade
- Wide selection of custom faceted gemstones, art jewelry
- Loose stones, beads and beading supplies, pearls
- Mineral specimens, rocks, fossils, crystals
- Metaphysical stones & crystals
Scroll down to see some pictures of the kind of gems and jewelry you might see at the show.
Jewelers and wire wrappers will be on site, ready to design, remount or repair jewelry.
The times for each weekend of the show:
- Friday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- And Labor Day Monday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.