Experience holiday magic at Park West Village’s Winter Wonderland from Friday, November 22nd, to Sunday, November 24th, 2019. from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. each night.
A highlight of the event is Magical Winter Lights Paintscaping, featuring colorful holiday lights broadcast on the front of Stone Theatre Park West 14 Cinema.
The event also features:
- Storytime with Santa
- Train rides
- Two large sledding slopes ($1 donation)
- Cookie decorating booth from Earth Faire
- Hot chocolate from Rush Cycle
- Music performances
Check back soon for more details.
- Story Time with Santa: every hour from 5:30-8:30pm
- Winter Lights: every 20-30 min from 5:30-8:30pm
- All other events will take place continuously throughout the event time
Park West Village is at 3113 Market Center Dr., Morrisville.
- Sledding is for kids ages 17 and under only.
- Stop by Park West Village tent (next to sledding hills) to register for sledding PRIOR to sledding.
- All sledders must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to sign a waiver prior to sledding.
- Each sledding slot is a mandatory $1 donation American Cancer Society. Donation is non-refundable.
- After filling out your waiver and making your donation, each sledder will receive a wristband and a ticket. You MUST have a wristband and ticket prior to entering the sledding line.
- Enter the line for sledding and give your ticket to the volunteer by the gate.
- Additional tickets must be purchased for additional sledding slots – visit the “Additional Tickets” line at the Park West Village tent to purchase more slots.
- The last chance to purchase sledding slots will be at 8:15 PM.
Additionally, make sure you visit the TROSA tree lot, where you can buy your Christmas tree, wreaths, and garland for the holidays.