On Saturday, December 5th, 2020, Santa will be riding around Zebulon in an antique fire truck.
Zebulon’s Santa Cruise takes place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
He’ll be stopping by the Zebulon Winter Market, at 116 N. Arendell Avenue, around 12 p.m. to visit with shoppers.
This is an approximate time when he will be at various places, but you can follow along on Zebulon Parks & Recreation’s Facebook page and they’ll update as Santa cruises along.
- 10 a.m.: Pineview
- 10:20 a.m.: Braemar
- 10:35 a.m. Taryn Lake
- 10:45 a.m.: Black River
- 10:48 a.m.: Weavers Pond
- 11:10 a.m.: Shepards Pointe
- 11:19 a.m.: Shepards Park
- 11:25 a.m.: Walmart Parking Lot
- 11:40 a.m.: North Gill Street
- 11:48 a.m.: Wakelon Heights
- 11:51 a.m.: Primrose/Silver Street
- 11:55 a.m.: 116 N. Arendell
Zebulon is also celebrating the season in these other ways (follow links for more info):
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap