Did Dino Safari spark your interest in lizards and other reptiles? Or have you always had a soft spot for our slithering friends?
If so, mark your calendar for Repticon, which is coming to the North Carolina State Fairgrounds Expo Center on Saturday, March 20th, and Sunday, March 21st, 2021, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
You’ll have a chance to see reptiles and exotic animals from around the world, learn from the experts, and purchase pets and pet products.
There will be live animal encounters and seminars every hour. Please keep reading for information on purchasing tickets.
Exhibitors include (subject to change):
- A Bird Encounter and Tortoise City
- A&J Reptile
- Aaaa Reptiles
- AHP Exotics
- All American Gutter Protection
- Ancient Reptiles
- Avian and Exotic Animal Care
- Beasley Exotics
- Big T Exotics
- Bone Family Exotic Farm
- Carolina Axolotis
- Chasing Cresties
- Cinderella Dragons/Sticky Foot Creations
- Classic Jurassic
- Cold Blooded & Bizarre
- Dragon Reptile Cages and Racks
- DulceBella Dragons
- Evolution Exotics
- Fantasy Bearded Dragons
- FrogDaddy LLC
- Gecko Junkie
- Gecko Overload LLC
- Gecko Ranch, LLC
- Hardee’s Exotic Reptile Emporium
- Heath Exotics
- Kawaii Reptiles
- LS Critters and Creations
- Middle Creek Veterinary Hospital and Exotic Animal Clinic
- MKM Chamelon
- Morph Menagerie
- NRW Artz
- OBX Exotics
- Passanante’s Home Food Services
- Premium Crickets — ReptilesExpress
- Reptile Collective
- Reptile Passions
- Royal Reptilia
- Scaled Up Exotics
- Stacy Lee Gallery
- The Bearded Ladies
- The Reptilian Complex
- Todd Gearheart’s Tarantulas
- Treasure Quest Mining
- Turtle Man Dan
- Twilight Ball Pythons and Exotics
- What the Geck — Reptiles & More
Tickets are being sold online, not at the door. Tickets are for these blocks of time:
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for kids age 5-12, and free for kids 4 and under. Purchase tickets here.
Masks are required for everyone age 2 and older.
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap