Pop-Up Raleigh brings artisans and vintage vendors together, creating an opportunity for shoppers to find that unique gift and support local businesses at the same time.
It’s taking place the third weekend of the month, both Saturdays and Sundays, starting March 20th, 2021, from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
At each of these markets you’ll find a 18-20 artisan vendors, safely spaced, outside of Trophy on Maywood, 565 Maywood Avenue, Raleigh.
Shop for local art, vintage clothing and accessories, Raleigh swag and small batch goods.
Pop-Up Raleigh is a rain or shine market. Masks are required. Free admission and free parking.
Follow Pop-Up Raleigh on Facebook for updates.
Market dates in 2021:
- Saturday, March 20th & Sunday, March 21st
- Saturday, April 17th & Sunday, April 18th
- Saturday, May 15th & Sunday, May 16th
- Saturday, June 19th & Sunday, June 20th
- Saturday, July 17th & Sunday, July 18th
- Saturday, August 21st & Sunday, August 22nd
- Saturday, September 18th & Sunday, September 19th
- Saturday, October 16th & Sunday, October 17th
- Saturday, November 20th & Sunday, November 21st
- Saturday, December 18th & Sunday, December 19th
Check out big day-by-day list of markets in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Saturday, August 7, 2021
Sunday, August 8, 2021
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Saturday, August 14, 2021
Sunday, August 15, 2021