Pop-Up Raleigh brings artisans and vintage vendors together, creating an opportunity for shoppers to find that unique gift and support local businesses at the same time.
It’s taking place the third weekend of the month, both Saturdays and Sundays, starting March 20th, 2021, from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
At each of these markets you’ll find a 18-20 artisan vendors, safely spaced, outside of Trophy on Maywood, 565 Maywood Avenue, Raleigh.
Shop for local art, vintage clothing and accessories, Raleigh swag and small batch goods.
Pop-Up Raleigh is a rain or shine market. Masks are required. Free admission and free parking.
Follow Pop-Up Raleigh on Facebook for updates.
Market dates in 2021:
- Saturday, March 20th & Sunday, March 21st
- Saturday, April 17th & Sunday, April 18th
- Saturday, May 15th & Sunday, May 16th
- Saturday, June 19th & Sunday, June 20th
- Saturday, July 17th & Sunday, July 18th
- Saturday, August 21st & Sunday, August 22nd
- Saturday, September 18th & Sunday, September 19th
- Saturday, October 16th & Sunday, October 17th
- Saturday, November 20th & Sunday, November 21st
- Saturday, December 18th & Sunday, December 19th
More Markets in the Triangle
Check out big day-by-day list of markets in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here:
Sunday, October 17, 2021
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Friday, October 22, 2021
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Sunday, October 24, 2021
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Saturday, October 30, 2021
Sunday, October 31, 2021