Durham Central Park, 501 Foster Street, Durham, will host PLAYlist Concert Series again in 2019.
It will take place every other Friday from June 14th to September 20th, 2019, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
It’s free to attend.
The hand-curated lineup covers an eclectic blend of genres and features local, national and for the first time, international acts.
Each evening will have a mix of local craft beer vendors and food trucks.
Seating is an open lawn, guests should bring blankets or lawn chairs.
Picnics are welcome, outside alcohol is prohibited.
Event is rain or shine.
- June 14: Alanna Royale
- June 28: Ricardo Diquez y la Orquesta Trópico
- July 12: Van Hunt
- July 26: Bull City All-Stars Drumline with Caroline Brodie
- August 9: New Reveille with Raleigh Rockers
- August 23: &More with Niito
- September 6: Project 919 Band with Empower Dance Lesson
- September 20: Les Filles De Illighadad with Diali Cissokho