Teens, ages 15-18, can work out for free all summer at any Planet Fitness location from May 15th to September 1st, 2019.
In addition, all teens who sign up are entered into Planet Fitness’ Scholarship Sweepstakes. At the end of the summer, 51 teens across all 50 states and Washington, D.C. will be randomly selected to receive a scholarship for college, including a $5,000 grand prize.
- Teens have to sign up in person.
- If they’re under 18, teens must bring a parent or guardian with them when they sign up.
- Once they’re signed up they can work out on their own.
- Teens who are 18 don’t need to bring a parent when they sign up.
- They can work out only at the location where they signed up.
- They can use the gym during any of its opening hours.
- Teens will have the ability to take free fitness classes through the Planet Fitness PE@PF program. Classes will be offered at least once a day, Monday through Friday.
There are multiple Planet Fitness locations in the Triangle. Find the closest one here.Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap