Teens, ages 14-19, can work out for free all summer at any Planet Fitness location from May 16th to August 31st, 2022.
In addition, all teens who sign up are entered into Planet Fitness’ Scholarship Sweepstakes. If you sign up, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a scholarship. One teen in each state will be awarded a $500 scholarship, and one teen will win a $5,000 scholarship.
- Teens have to sign up in person.
- If they’re under 18, teens must bring a parent or guardian with them when they sign up.
- Once they’re signed up they can work out on their own.
- Teens who are 18 don’t need to bring a parent when they sign up.
- They can work out only at the location where they signed up.
- They can use the gym during any of its opening hours.
- Teens will have the ability to take free fitness classes through the Planet Fitness PE@PF program. Classes will be offered at least once a day, Monday through Friday.
There are multiple Planet Fitness locations in the Triangle. Find the closest one here.Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap