Teens, ages 14-19, can work out for free all summer at any Planet Fitness location from May 15 to August 31, 2023.
In addition, Planet Fitness is giving away $200,000 to high schools and students. Teens who register can help win a grant for their school or even a scholarship for themselves.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Teens can sign up online or in person.
- If they’re under 18, teens must have a parent sign the waiver.
- Once they’re signed up they can work out on their own.
- Teens who are 18 don’t need to bring a parent when they sign up.
- They can work out only at the location where they signed up.
- They can use the gym during any of its opening hours.
- Teens will have the ability to take free fitness classes through the Planet Fitness PE@PF program.
- If a teen signed up last year they still have to sign up again this year.
There are multiple Planet Fitness locations in the Triangle. Find the closest one here.Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap