Dwarf Star Studios, a local Carrboro recording and production house, is presenting a FREE music festival, On the Green Music Festival, on Sunday, October 10th, 2021, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
It takes place at the gazebo at the entrance to Fair Oaks, on Parkview Avenue, in Carrboro. You can also use 1200 Hillsborough Road, Chapel Hill, to get you to the location.
Love outdoor music? Check out our huge day by day list of outdoor music around the Triangle! Most of the shows are free.
There will be plenty of space to spread out in, so bring a chair or blanket and a picnic. Parking is limited, however, so, if you can, please consider walking or biking.
On The Green Band Lineup
- The Carrboro Band Collective (roots, reggae and rock)
- The Yardarm (Twangy, fuzzy rock and roll)
- The Unsustainables (traditional ska, rocksteady and reggae)
- The Gone Ghosts (alt-country, americana and rock)
- Petty Crimes (genre-fluid pop, indie folk and alternative rock)
More Outdoor Music in the Triangle
Learn all about outdoor music in the Triangle, including a description of the concert series, and a 90-day calendar, or take a quick look at some of the upcoming outdoor concerts here: