Music at Midday is a free concert series that takes place Thursdays from May 9th, 2019, through May 30th, and from September 5th to September 26th, from noon to 1 p.m., at Centennial Plaza, the gateway to the Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 S. Brooks Street, Wake Forest.
A dessert truck will be on site during each concert selling desserts and sweet treats.
Area residents are encouraged to bring lunch — either from home or a local restaurant
- May 9: Big Bang Boom (children’s music)
- May 16: Into the Fog (Bluegrass)
- May 23: Kristi Dixon (Pop covers and originals)
- May 30: Freddy Greene Trio (jazz and funk)
- September 5: Lydia Salett Dudley and Lou Padro (jazz and soul)
- September 12: Blue Cactus (cosmic country/Americana)
- September 19: M.S.G. Acoustic Blues Trio ( blues, gospel, ragtime)
- September 26: DryBread Road (bluegrass, popular, folk, rock, blues, country, Cajun)