Shadowbox Studio hosts film events, as well as live music and other arts events. Sometimes there’s a ticket required, and sometimes the events are free, but donations are always appreciated.
Shadowbox Studio is at 900 E Club Blvd, Unit 2200D, Durham, inside the Ample Storage complex.
However, right now, any events will be held outdoors.
The films will be rear-projected from within Shadowbox, with the audience sitting in the alley. Since there’s limited space, please email email@example.com to RSVP and make sure there’s room for you.
Here’s what’s coming up:
Rogue Dancer Journal is presenting a socially distanced screening of the best dance films they’ve curated from the past year.
- A Dance for A film by Richard Daniels (c) 2020 USA
- Bury The Light film by The Bipeds (c) 2020 (Durham, NC US)
- Between the Lines film by Jen Guy Metcalf (c) 2019 US
- BOAT (c) 2018 film by Stephanie Nugent (US)
- Bones film by Katherine Henly & Andrew Harper (c) 2020 USA
- De-eschatology film by Charly Santagado, Eriel Santagado (c) 2020 USA
- Ghazal (c) 2019 film by Jana Younes (Lebanon)
- Gravity’s Angel (c) 2015 film by Rosie Trump (US)
- GRIN.KEPT (c) 2019 film by Britt Fishel (US)
- House of Joy film by Robert Uehlin choreo Raven Jones (c) 2018 US
- Interlude (c) 2015 film by Harrie Verbeek
- Jo with ottoman, Melbourne, August 2018 film by Siobhan Murphy (c) 2019 Australia
- JULIETTE – Portrait number 3 of XXY film by Clitilde Rullaud (c) 2018 FRANCE
- Liminality film by Jennifer Akalina Petuch, Annali Rose (c) 2020 USA
- Lucid Green film by Joseph Gebrael (c) 2020 LEBANON
- Making Men [10′] film by Antoine Panier and Harold George (c) 2018 BELGIUM
- Oten (c) 2019 film by Pippa & Tara Jade Samaya (Australia)
- PungJeong.Gak (風精.刻) A Town with a Blue Hill film by Joowan Song (c) 2018 Republic of Korea
- ReBorn film by Fleur Bax and Annemijn Rijk (c) 2019 NETHERLANDS
- The Man Who Traveled Nowhere in Time film by Vincent René-Lortie choreo. by Kyra Jean Green (c) 2019 CANADA
YOU WILL FALL AGAIN (c) 2015 a film by Alex Pachón
No grilling or popcorn, but please BYO whatever you want to eat or drink. The restroom will be open for use. Some chairs will be available for use.
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap